- World Architecture Festival & Inside World Festival of Interiors taking place December 4-6 in Amsterdam.
- Rijksmuseum, celebrating the 350th anniversary of the painter Rembrandt’s death
- Pulitzer Amsterdam in a series of canal houses, the Conservatorium
- Conservatorium Hotel in a renovated music conservatory,
- Hotel de l’Europe, a historic grand dame
2. Siem Reap, Cambodia
Visi the Angkor Photo Festival at FCC Angkor, managed by Avani, a public festival on December 3–7 with a series of exhibitions, nightly slideshow projections, artist talks, panel discussions, and workshops in venues across the city.
- Stay at the luxurious Four Seasons the Surf Club—home to Le Sirenuse or Life House Little Havana
- Discovering a monumental installation by Argentinian artist Leandro Erlich depicting a traffic jam with cars made of sands
- The Wynwood Walls with new murals by Faile, Futura, Kenny Scharf, and several other artists
- The 18th edition of the Seoul Design Festival on December 4-8 will provide an opportunity for visiting architects and designers to seek out new talent.
- Discover the Park Hyatt Seoul, a beautifully crafted establishment located in the posh Gangnam neighborhood, or the Four Seasons Seoul, where you can enjoy one of the city’s most vibrant speakeasy-style cocktail bars.
5. Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai is a city known for its temples, scenery, and art and design community. The Chiang Mai Design Week will take place from December 7th to 15th to celebrate this vibrant community.
- Organized by the Thai Creative & Design Center, the festival gives Thai designers the opportunity to showcase and sell their wares
- book a room at the luxurious Anantara Chiang Mai and visit the Elephant Nature Park